Monday, May 24, 2010

List of my articles published on community websites till 24 May 2010

I'm reading: List of my articles published on community websites till 24 May 2010Tweet this !

I am not a very popular, big or well connected name in the industry, but I am trying to be at least a respected name :) I am well respected among my friends and colleagues at Capgemini for my work in my technical area, and now I am trying to put my knowledge to test and use for the entire technical community by the medium of my blog and other community websites. I am always up for sharing something new, that has not been published a million times on blogs, books and websites. Today my article on how to achieve spatial data support in ssis got published on sql-server-performance.com, and on this day I thought of summarizing a list of all the major articles that I have authored till date. Four of these articles also got featured on MSDN SSIS Community Buzz, and a few of them on multiple community websites. Below is the list is no specific order.

In case if you have read any of my articles, and have any feedback for me, please feel free to share it with me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails