Sunday, February 14, 2010

SSIS Books , SSAS Books , SSRS Books , MS BI Books ( My Recommendation )

I'm reading: SSIS Books , SSAS Books , SSRS Books , MS BI Books ( My Recommendation )Tweet this !
I am a book-worm and most of the time I spend my leisure time reading books, but only technical and related to Business Intelligence. I have read a lot of books on MS BI and out of those, I would like to recommend a few of those books which I felt are upto my satisfaction. The books below that I am recommending are for all kind of audiences, whether you are novice or a pro, you would find something from the below list for yourself. Also these books covers topics like data warehousing, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and MDX.

1) MDX Solutions: With Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 and Hyperion Essbase (Paperback)

2) Professional Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2008 with MDX (Wrox Programmer to Programmer) (Paperback)

3) Microsoft SQL Server 2008 MDX Step by Step (Step By Step (Microsoft)) (Paperback)

4) Professional SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 with MDX (Programmer to Programmer) (Paperback)

5) Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2005: Utilize Microsoft's Data Warehousing, Mining & Reporting Tools to Provide Critical Intelligence to A (Paperback)

6) The MicrosoftData Warehouse Toolkit: With SQL Server2005 and the MicrosoftBusiness Intelligence Toolset (Paperback)

7) Foundations of SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence (Paperback)

8) Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services Unleashed (Paperback)

9) Expert Cube Development with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services (Paperback)

10) Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services (Wrox Programmer to Programmer) (Paperback)

11) Professional SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (Paperback)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails