Saturday, January 02, 2010

Emerging technologies that would affect Microsoft Business Intelligence in 2010

I'm reading: Emerging technologies that would affect Microsoft Business Intelligence in 2010Tweet this !

It is new year and I thought today I would publish my first post of the year. I have been working on SQL Server 2008 R2 November CTP these days and there are a lot of new technologies evolving which would also affect MB BI. Also from a professional point of view, it would be worth watching out as a good knowhow of these technologies can definitely add weight to your CV.

As per my views, below is a list of technologies that would be worth watching out for 2010:

1) Master Data Services

2) Performancepoint Services for Sharepoint

3) SQL Azure and Cloud Computing

4) Excel Services & REST API in Sharepoint Server 2010

5) Powerpivot for Excel and Sharepoint

6) Silverlight applications that can be integrated with MS BI deliverables

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails